If you believe that Siskiyou County is worth protecting, you can help. Make your tax deductible contribution to the Siskiyou Land Trust. Our members provide the funds that allow us to help conserve land.
Become a Member:
You can become a member in a number of ways.
1) Click on the paypal button:
2) Download a Membership Application:
Send the application with cash or check to:Siskiyou Land Trust 522 Alma Street Mount Shasta CA, 96067
3) Give us a call or stop by the office. Info on the right side of the page!
- Make a tax-deductible contribution vital to the on-going operations of the Siskiyou Land Trust.
- Volunteer your time and talent to Land Trust projects such as fundraising, public education, administration, land management and ongoing maintenance needs. If you would like to volunteer for the Siskiyou Land Trust, see our calendar for volunteer opportunities or email our staff with information about what kind of services you would like to volunteer.
Benefits To Local Landowners
- Donations of land, conservation easements, or financial contributions may offer substantial estate or property tax benefits to the donor.
- Property values and businesses may be enhanced by having open space and green belts nearby that are protected in perpetuity by the SLT.
- Insures a legacy of environmental, recreational, agricultural, and scenic resource values for future generations.
Remember SLT in your Donation Plans
The Siskiyou Land Trust is a 501(c) organization, and your donations are fully tax-deductible. We offer many options for donations, from charitable donations of cash to testamentary gifts, or donations of land for conservation purposes or sale or trade. Please call us at 530-926-2259 to discuss your options, email us, or click the “Donate” box below to make a secure online credit card donation. Thank you!